Join GWIB for a salon-style discussion with the successful and dynamic Celia Stokes. She is currently leading a progressive global company on the forefront of changing the dynamics of driving as CEO of eDriving, the worldwide leader in driver training and risk reduction. Previously, she was CMO of K12 Inc. It will be an active and dynamic discussion, geared specifically towards students interested in the C-suite. Students have an opportunity to talk to a rising CEO and female business leader about:
- life at the top
- how to lead innovation in changing industries
- the pros & cons of being in the C-Suite of publicly traded companies versus those owned by private equity firms
- creating positive social impact wherever you work
- being the only women at most dinners/board meetings
- and much more!
She may also think about hiring some MBAs this year...
* Lunch will be provided by Chaia*